Thank you Grape Fruit Books for my first ever blog award! You have been such an amazing friend and I would not have known how to add the badge into my site without your help.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
Have you ever been to a book event? If yes, what was your favorite and what did you do?
I usually avoid being in a crowded situation, so no I have not. I do, however, want to be at Sara J Maas’ book signing just because of the fact that she is so pretty.
Are you a daytime or a nighttime reader?
I am a night owl and love reading at night.
A guilty pleasure novel? 😛
My guilty pleasure novel would be Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. So much happened in that book that wrung my heart and shattered it to pieces, but I still love it anyway.
If you have to gift a book to a person who is not into them, which one would you give?
If I was to give someone who is not into reading, I would give them More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. This book is one of the best books I have had the opportunity to read and I am sure that person will learn to love reading after this book.
Bookish pet peeve?
Main characters who are whiny, stuck up, incredibly oblivious, useless, and fights with another girl just because of a boy. Don’t forget sexist, and homophobic pigs.
Which character do you want to pull out of the pages?
I don’t know if you are familiar with the book H2O by Virginia Bergin, but I literally ripped the whole book itself. The blurb was a big lie. I never really reviewed it, but I gave it 1/5 stars. I rarely give 1 star, but the main character is just, for the lack of word, stupid. Thinking about that book makes my blood pressure go high. *insert sassy Harry Potter eye roll here*
(this is a random one) Flashlights or pillows?
I would chose pillows because I love to sleep and flashlights would be very uncomfortable.
List three survival-essential books!
What is your favorite genre?
My favorite genre would be fiction. I prefer reading books that allow me to escape my busy life over books that remind me of the constant struggle with everyday life.
Favorite social media site?
As much as I love my WordPress account, I would have to go with Instagram. I follow such amazing book addicts and they take great pictures of such amazing books.
- What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
- Are you guilty of buying a book just because of its cover? Give an example.
- What is your favorite trilogy?
- What book are you looking forward to be published?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea while you read?
- Where do you prefer to read?
- Are you a righty or lefty?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If your life story is written, what is its title?
(Sorry I am short of nominees. I need to talk more with my fellow bloggers).